|
Saturday, February 23, 2008/ 12:32 PM despicable me
im truly sorry for what ive done. i didn mean to cause you anymore grieve i didn mean to please don't say you'll leave me cos that'll be a blow for me please don't say you hate me cos i hate myself even more now im truly sorry for all the pain i caused you
I just wanted to say I'm sorry: This time I think I'm to blame it's harder to get through the days You get older and blame turns to shame
friend, im sorry for what ive done. im ashame of myself. please forgive me please give me one last chance to redeem myself, to gain back your trust
dear god, if you can hear me cry, tell him i love him and miss him so tell him i regret what ive done from the bottom of my heart tell him i want to turn over a new leaf
dear god, please give me the strength that i need to overcome all obstacles in life dear god, please give me the courage to face myself in the mirror dear god, please give me the support that i need dear god, please give me him
im sorry
|
|