|
Tuesday, February 19, 2008/ 9:10 PM if being in isolation meant i could gain what i lost. i will do it
As I sit and ponder You came into my mind It’s such a wonder I’m missing you all the time
Tell me dear friend Where did we go wrong? It’s been long since you held my hand And ever since for you I long
What did I do wrong? To offend you so, dear I would never make you blue My life I pledge, if only you are here
How do I say what’s in my heart Is it because of who I talk to when you’re not around? Is it because of the things I said? Or didn’t say My judgements are all warped But I know it is to you that I’m bound
I hold my heart in my hand I would gladly give it back to you I thank god for His creation It is against your will But I will love you still In my isolation Dear god, please make me strong again. To face this world alone. Dear god, please make me strong again. To face all obstacles alone. Dear god, please punish me for all the wrongdoings that ive done. To the people that i love the most. Dear god, thank you for bringing love into my life. Thank you for letting me feel love in that short period of time. A love that I can never live without. A love that got me in cloud nine all the days. A love that I truly love and adore. A love that was unconditional. Somehow, along the journey, I hurt that love of mine. And somethings cannot be undone. Somethings just leave a huge mark in my love's life. In my love's heart. Im sorry for hurting my love. Im sorry love for hurting you. Im sorry love for breaking your heart. Im sorry love for all the hurtful words. And you say you need space as a friend. If being in isolation will give me back what i lost, i am willing to do that. I will give you that space. I will give you just that. All i want is just your happiness and may you find true love again. Someone whom you can click with and share your life, sorrows and your joys with. You will never hear of me again. But i just want you to know that im still here and i'll always care. Love, Afidah
|