|
Sunday, April 20, 2008/ 6:15 PM crush crush crush.
"i got alot to say to you. yeah i got alot to say..."
okay. i hope it doesn't start again.
"Going coming thought I heard a knock Who's there no one Thinking that I deserve it Now I realise that I really didn't know If you didn't notice you mean everything Quickly I'm learning to love again All I know is I'm gon' be ok..."
i could see myself smiling when im thinking about you. but i guess its too early for everything and anything. haha. nice captivating smile, not too 'manly wannabe' and the right amount of friendliness within him.
i know i saw you glancing when my name was called out. =)
"If I'm dreaming don't wanna laugh Hurt my feelings but that's the path I believe in And I know that time will heal it If you didn't notice boy you meant everything Quickly I'm learning to love again All I know is I'm gon' be ok..."
and several times i caught myself thinking about you and i had to shake off that feeling. over and over again. and i caught myself stealing glances at you time and time again.
=)
~a sucka for speckies.~
|
|