<body>
Tuesday, December 23, 2008/ 9:46 PM
i'd go to the end of the world for you, my dear.

I'm staring at a broken door
There's nothing left here anymore
My room is cold

It's making me insane
I've been waiting here so long
Another the moment seems to've come,
I see the dark clouds coming up again.

Running through the monsoon
Beyond the world,
To the end of time,
Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm,
Into the blue,
And when I lose myself I think of you,
Together we'll be running somewhere new
Through the monsoon.
Just me and you

A half moon's fading from my sight
I see your vision in its light
But now it's gone and left me so alone
I know I have to find you now
Can hear your name,
I don't know how
Why can't we make this darkness feel like home?

Running through the monsoon
Beyond the world
To the end of time
Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm
Into the blue
And when I lose myself I think of you
Together we'll be running somewhere new
And nothing can hold me back from you
Through the monsoon

Hey! Hey!

I'm fighting all this power
Coming in my way
Let it take me straight to you
I'll be running night and day
I'll be with you soon
Just me and you
We'll be there soon
So soon

Running through the monsoon
Beyond the world
To the end of time
Where the rain won't hurt
Fighting the storm
Into the blue
And when I lose myself I think of you
Together we'll be running somewhere new
And nothing can hold me back from you
Through the monsoon

Through the monsoon
Just me and you
Through the monsoon
Just me and you

i love you and nothing can change that.
what we have is beautiful.
nothing else matter as long as we have each other.

~kau dan aku, hanya satu, kau sayangku.~

Photobucket


NUFFNANG.




TWISTED TALES


Photobucket

A.F.I.D.A.H
040787
23
in love with her supercop


TWEETS.

    follow me on Twitter

    /TASTE of sunshine

    February 2008
    March 2008
    April 2008
    May 2008
    June 2008
    July 2008
    August 2008
    September 2008
    October 2008
    November 2008
    December 2008
    January 2009
    February 2009
    March 2009
    April 2009
    May 2009
    June 2009
    July 2009
    August 2009
    September 2009
    October 2009
    November 2009
    December 2009
    January 2010
    February 2010
    March 2010
    April 2010
    May 2010



    affiliates

    hajar goh
    rahimah
    nurul
    yan
    sal
    farah
    janness
    SKaR
    XX
    dian
    MI AKE
    ain
    leezaa

    sweet surrender

    designer: darkdegree
    misc: x x

    blog counter
    blog counter


    capture this memories